Thursday, 13 August 2009

Tile selection @ DiLorenzo

After a jet-lagged look at tiles on Saturday - I went to our appointment at DiLorenzo yesterday (Wednesday).

Thanks to principessa from Homeone for the perfect wall tile for the bathrooms! Then it was simply finding floor tiles that matched. Here are our selections:


We'll be doing all of the bathrooms, ensuite, powder room the same colours. The benchtops are Osprey by Caesarstone.
We were happy with the main floor tiles at the Impression 38 display home - I did think it was a bit grey/silver - but that was ok. I eventually changed my mind and moved to a tile that is still grey but with more brown/green tones. Here they are side by side - the Impression display tile is on the right, the one I chose on the left.
So here are our floor selections - the indoor and outdoor are actually similar colours - but the lighting doesn't really show that. They're in the same colour range. Trust me to pick an expensive outdoor tile! I just didn't like a lot of the others that were in the standard range or up to $75. I was told that since it's not a manufactured tile - they won't all look a like - I quite like the idea of individual character in each piece.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome ;) It took us forever to find something to go with White Smoke! Love your tile selections!! Can't wait to see your whopper frame go up :D

    ReplyDelete