Windows have also been delivered - 30 in all
A shot from the rear of the property. The crane was moving about 6 steel beams over the first floor (I assume to hold up bricking over the garage, rear bedrooms and our additional rear balcony)
There was also a bobcat out the back removing excess dirt and levelling the site - very nice!
I did see a truck as I was leaving, driving towards our block with plenty of doors - I think they may be going to our block but I didn't want to turn around and start stalking them!
The framing guys were very nice - though the guy in charge didn't have a very good singing voice (he was singing his rendition of "Obsessed" by Mariah Carey!)
They said it should be done in about 4 days - roof trusses and all!
A quick chat to our SS "B" and he thinks we may just make a Christmas move in (providing the weather holds up) - yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment