The brickies have started on the left hand side of the house - doing the garage wall and down to the leisure room - only about half the wall height so far since they've only been working today.
I just had to include a pic of the inside looking out the stacker doors to the outdoor area - it is going to be such a huge space! The rooms get heaps of sun too - north is the right hand side of our house.
And here is the rear - you can see the sliding doors upstairs that will lead out on to the rear balcony.
Here is the right hand side of the house - no bricking done there yet - but piles of bricks everywhere!
The brickies say it will take 3 days to complete the ground floor - so Friday - then they'll need scaffolding to do the rest.
We also need to decide on a pattern for our Moroka finish - apparently there is a straight up-and-down or a swirl pattern. I'm not sure I'm too keen on the swirl - something to think about before next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment