Sunday, 17 February 2008

We may have gutters!


We took our mortgage broker down to the development site today to see if we could show him our block. Work was in full swing - I suspect trying to take advantage of the fine weather.

As there was plenty of big machinery moving around, we didn't go all the way up to the block - but stood on the entrance road - we could see what suspiciously looks like gutters on the main road past our block! I've circled it in white.


We also saw a big piece of earth moving equipment removing small trees (less than 2m) from the block! This is all great news and hopefully will mean that our block will be ready for soil test and contour survey soon.

I hope to take another trip out there during the week to see if I can get a better look.

No comments:

Post a Comment