Just a warning to anyone needing a courier - stay away from Clipper Parcels!
I am trying to reduce my carbon footprint - we're growing our own veggies in our rental property and saving water from the shower and sink to use for watering gardens. We don't produce much waste but I wanted to reduce it even further so ordered a worm farm for delivery on Thursday. I made it Thursday so that I could be home for when the courier arrived.
No delivery on Thursday - so I called them to chase it up - they promised delivery Friday. Ok - so I arrange another day off work to be home for delivery. The receptionist was very nice and told me that delivery would be at 2pm or around then. I was fairly happy at this point.
3pm rolls around and still no delivery! I give them another call and she explains that the courier has my parcel and is running a little late but delivery will be today. I am still happy - live worms are in the parcel - so I don't want them dying on me!
5pm rolls around - guess what - no delivery! I try to call Clipper Parcels but of course, it's Friday 5pm and the phones have automatically switched over to some answering machine that doesn't allow you to leave a message. I've sent them a fax about the problem. Come Monday - the phone bombardment begins.
This company appears to offer fairly cheap delivery but not very good customer service! I would have appreciated a phone call from them letting me know why the delivery wouldn't not be happening or making other arrangements.
I have live composting worms in the parcel - they are supposed to be fed and kept moist. If they arrive dead at my end - Clipper Parcels are going to get more than an earful that is already coming their way on Monday.
Stonecutters Ridge hosting the NSW Open
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment