Another week of mostly sunny weather and lack of actual work.
We were told Tue/Wed - then those days went past without any excavation, then told definitely today (Friday) - but nothing. Now the latest update is Monday.
To be honest - we've had a great relationship with Wisdom and it's director Domenic. We've seen the company grow from an office with no display home and 3 people working for the company to the great builder they are now. We've been huge supporters of Wisdom on the Homeone forum - but the lack of progress is frustrating.
I could be more accepting if we knew what was going on - if we knew our delays were because of our place in the queue, or whatever! A lack of information creates frustration.
Stonecutters Ridge hosting the NSW Open
11 years ago

Hmmm... that seems very out of character for Wisdom. Can imagine how frustrated you must feel - hope you get some progress next week. I like your choice of labels for this blog entry. :-)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey G - I know - that's why I'm so surprised and so disappointed. If we were building with Clarendon - I wouldn't be surprised!
ReplyDeleteI'm not happy with wisdom either. The reasons why:
ReplyDeleteBeen waiting weeks for quotes on caesarstone
Been waiting weeks for internal plans correction and total house cost (i need this to take to the bank so i can borrow the money!)
My plans went to council on the 17/07/09 and they didn't bother to tell me (they apologised)
I found out yesterday i can't get a raked kitchen ceiling even though they charged me for it and its on the plans. If it wasnt for another person forum comments about their "surprise" reverse raked ceiling, i never would of confronted wisdom about my ceiling. We wouldnt have found this out until frame stage!!!!!
apparently now i can have the raked ceiling, spoke to the trusses guy, so the plans were correct
ReplyDeleteWe are building wisdom and havnt had any problem yet, everyone has been helpful. Hopefully the problems your experiencing will be resolved soon.
ReplyDeleteWe are at the same stage as you with Wisdom Homes.. We have spent the last three plus weeks waiting for a site cut. Head office either ignores my calls or makes promises of a start day that never come through. My last contact with them was a promise of a start last Thursday morning. I'm tired of calling A now because I don't wish to hear the lies. We are as frustrated as you sound but there is nothing we can do but wait. It's very disappointing because I've only heard raving reviews about Wisdom. Our experince has not started the best we too are praying they pick up their game.. All the best for your build..
ReplyDelete