The painters tell me that our feature colour of Capsicum Red on the front portico will go on right at the end so it doesn't get scratched.
They've also applied Moroka to the remainder of the house - though not in the pattern/style that we requested - oops! Wisdom and Taubmans are investigating to see what can be done.
Until this is done - I don't think there's much that can be done. The ground floor roofing can only be completed once the scaffolding comes down. However, if a solution can be found for our Moroka issue - they'll need it up. So at the moment scaffolding stays and we sit in a holding pattern.
I'm not that fussed - bigger fish to fry at this time of year. I have about 410 students getting ready to sit exams in a few weeks, my mum's 60th birthday to cater and help organise, dance rehersals, my PhD thesis - this list is never ending!

No comments:
Post a Comment