Sunday, 29 November 2009

Completed sandstone and insulation

Things have certainly been moving along in recent weeks. The sandstone is finished and looks fantastic!

Insulation is in (though some electrical items seem to be missing - I've been told they'll be fixed before the plaster goes up)
Kitchen and rear living area
Upstairs library and balcony
All the scaffolding has come down and looks ready to be taken away


I think the next step is to have the outstanding electrical items fixed (they are clearly on the plan but I don't see wiring for a few items), then gyprocking. We obviously won't be in our new home before Xmas (especially with most builders shutting down for 3-5 weeks over the holiday period) - but early next year.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, it looks amazing. Sandstone works really well - how does the golf course side look with the sandstone? And how big is the entrance hall now you've 'stretched' the house! :) Graham

    ReplyDelete