We visited our builder’s display home currently under construction at The Ponds (Kellyville Ridge). It is the standard plan for our home (we’ve extended some parts of the house) and it looks fantastic. We could only see the outside & peer through the windows – but it looks so spacious inside.
The display home has an amazing looking fireplace that we would love – however at this stage we don’t have anywhere to put one. At the display it is in the Family/Dining Rooms. For us – this will have one huge dining table – so I’m not sure we’d feel the real ambience of a fireplace while having dinner. We love having a wood burning fire – but any fireplace we’d get would have to be gas. Not sure it’s as good. Perhaps we’ll have to settle for having camp fires while on holidays.
The outdoor leisure area is huge! Can't wait to entertain on our own when it's built.
The kitchen also looks great - ours is a little deeper but same style. I don't think we'll have the microwave cabinet though. I'd prefer it to just go on the bench.

No comments:
Post a Comment