Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Gutters pics and proof the golf course is being built :)

Finally some pics of the gutters & fascia that were installed on Monday.




At the back - they've only put gutters upstairs - not on the Leisure Room out the back downstairs. I'll be putting in a query to our Site Supervisor about this.



Gutters up close - I think the colour is Shale Grey. It almost looks white.



Now - someone on I Seek Golf (http://forums.iseekgolf.com/forums/12-golf-talk/topics/31912-stonecutters-ridge-greg-norman-course-in-sydney?page=2) has been spreading rumours about the golf course being abandoned and construction halted. As you can see from the pictures below - definitely not the case!
These are of the 8th hole.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,

    On our build, they did the ground floor fascia & gutters after they've finished with the 1st storey roofing :)

    hope that helps!

    -cielly-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cielly! Just had a quick chat to our SS and he said they wait until the scaffolding comes down so the ground floor gutters don't get damaged.

    Roof booked in for tomorrow - yay!

    ReplyDelete