Not much happening at the front of the house - so no big wide shot of the place. But the week saw gyprocking finish up, water proofing and stairs.
Garage
Front entry
My office
Home theatre - square set cornices look great
Laundry
Downstairs powder room
Kitchen and pantry
Family/dining room (and my mum!)
Leisure room (it was about 5.30pm when this pic was taken so we'll get some afternoon summer sun. Good curtains will be one of the first things we have to organise)
And we no longer have to use the ladder to get upstairs - we have a staircase! (Though it's not per plan - have an enquiry in to our Site Supervisor about that)
Love the black in the ensuite ;)
Main bathroom
Main bathroom shower
Upstairs toilet/WC
Upper lounge/library
Gutter guards (as part of our Level 1 bushfire requirements)
And we have a balloon in our shower recess! I've seen this on other people's blogs - but I have no idea what it's for!
I have no idea what's on the cards for this week - I hope cornices (they're all waiting in our garage)
Also - big HELLO! to our neighbours across the road from us - the H family. We received our neighbour notification this week and love the look of your place. Glad our house won't be the biggest on the street :)

Great pics. Think you have enough natural light in the study? ;)
ReplyDeletewhy no more pics of Brad testing everything out! :-)
ReplyDelete