Us and other land owners at Stonecutters Ridge were given verbal assurances of a speedy process to approve our plans and external colours before we could submit our Development Application with Blacktown Council.
It has now been 2 weeks and we're wondering what has happened. I can confirm that they received our application by Express Post on Wednesday 26 November.
I have not had any response to the voicemails left on the Project Director's phone or replies to emails I have sent enquiring about our application. This is becoming rather frustrating - we were hoping to submit our Development Application (approx 6 week process) and then obtain our construction certificate (approx 2 week process) ready for registration of the land titles in February 09. It takes our builder 1-2 weeks to prepare the DA - and with Xmas shut downs - I'm hoping we hear back in time to get the DA done.
I hate to have to escalate the issue - but it may come to that if I don't hear anything by the end of today.
Stonecutters Ridge hosting the NSW Open
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment