I forgot to post this pic before Xmas - the house at lock up. The Colorbond Cedar Grain door is on, as is our double front doors.
Through the windows we could see that window & door architraves have been done and some skirting boards! However, the pics were very blurry because of the dirty windows and doors. I did get a great shot of the pergola upstairs out the back.
I'm not sure what's next on the agenda - but I'm fairly sure that what remains to be done is:
- install laundry cabinets
- painting
- tiling wet areas and main floors
- electrical installation
- plumbing (sinks, toilets etc)
- shower screens
- bathroom mirrors
- kitchen splashback
- carpet
- driveway
I went through the blogs of other Wisdom builds and it looks like that there are 4-6 weeks to go! Fingers crossed it's not too much longer (I don't fancy trying to move house during the 1st week of the new uni semester)

So close! The veranda is going to be so nice - being able to sit out there and watch all the horrible golfers (like myself). I suppose it's one thing to watch the house go up, but seeing the details like this that make it 'personal' and allows you to visualise your life ahead of you must really be exciting.
ReplyDeleteStefan
Hey Stefan - I'm counting down the weeks and can't wait to move in :)
ReplyDeleteMind you - there are lots of things to do after that - window dressings, furniture, landscaping - ah - a girl could shop all day!