I got to check out our new Merbau pergola up close today! This is the natural wood, it's going to be stained a little darker (but I asusme it fades a little over time)

I could also see some action on the golf course - it looks like they're watering tee areas to try and get them to seed.

These are our lovely bathroom wall tiles

And ever wonder where they mix up the materials for upstairs tiling? In our upstairs library is where :)

I had a quick chat with the tilers - they think it should take the rest of the week to do the bathrooms. I'm going to drop by Friday morning on the way to work to see how things are progressing.
That’s what everyone wants in their house…..a pile a sand! LOL
ReplyDeleteLooking great guys, hope you both had fun birthdays!
Thanks Mish! As long as they vacuum all the leftovers up before they instal the carpet :)
ReplyDeleteWe had great birthdays - though not big parties - saving that for the housewarming!