Saturday, 20 February 2010

Working on a Saturday!

I remembered to get a clear shot of the shower setup (I think it was obscured by shower screen reflection). I even got hubby to stand underneath and there's plenty of room. He loves it!



We were actually on site with my hubby's father and brother-in-law to move the leftover bricks (about 1.5 pallets) and I was surprised to see a van out front and doors and windows open. A tradie was there installing kitchen shelves and sliding doors for the wardrobes.

Here are the sliding mirror doors for the wardrobes in bedroom 2, 3 and 4.


Also on Friday the Ultra Air guys came around to install the intake duct and outlet covers. I didn't see any controllers - they're marked on our electrical plan - perhaps they come back and do them later. We are supposed to have a controller upstairs and downstairs.


The a/c outlet - ignore the fan blade - they were installed by accident!


The door frames and doors themselves had also been painted on Friday - but not the walls yet. I think that's on the card for next week.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weekend work - we had the painters at ours redoing a few areas and painting our downpipes etc that were only just fitted.

    I think you have caught back up to us now - possibly even passed us as we havent received our splashback or driveway form work yet!

    ReplyDelete