So finally - a pic of the completed main floor tiles
I'm really happy with the way they've turned out and I'm glad we paid extra for the smaller grout join (1.5mm instead of 3mm) - makes the floor look a lot more seamless.
They were going to paint on the Capsicum Red on our portico today - so I can't wait to drop by on Saturday and see the finished work!
PCI is set for Tuesday - painters are meant to be done today. Cleaners coming in tomorrow (Fri). Carpet being installed Monday.
I am getting so excited!

That looks fantastic - you are so close now!! Love the smaller grout lines!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! The cleaners come in tomorrow - so I can't wait to look through the windows on Sat and see how they clean up :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with handover next week!
Hey Amanda... been following your progress - it's looking awesome. Love all the colour choices you've made, and the mirrors in the bathrooms. Looking forward to seeing the facade all finished.
ReplyDeleteThanks Graham! How are things going? You guys have been in for a while (I think maybe one of the first Impressions finished on the forum)
ReplyDelete