Here I'm doing some official ground breaking :)
We'll be preparing that area for more lilly pilly hedging in the future.
We also celebrated by opening a bottle of (very cheap) champers
We also celebrated by opening a bottle of (very cheap) champers
Rather than drinking it - we gave it back to the earth
It was a little rainy yesterday - but hopefully we'll get some pegs and maybe a site scrape next week. I have no idea of the timetable - but I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised :)
We also saw the scrape at Nav & Cielly's place - can't wait for that to happen to us!
I'm not sure what our visit timetable will be. We don't really live close enough to be dropping by every day - I think it may just be weekends until things really start moving.

That's fantastic guys, I've got everything crossed for a chrissy house warming. Let the sun shine & the fun begin.....
ReplyDeleteCongrats Amanda , great to see. Stonecutter 1119.
ReplyDelete